" I am struggling with something that is controlling me under its power. It is very powerful, beyond my imagination, and I have never overcome once since the very beginning. I prayed a thousand of times; I have been trying my best to go away and get over it and still I am. In the end, it doesn't even matter because I believe in the future. One day ... one day, very soon, I am going to be a winner. It is the ghost inside of me. For some reason or another, I made it to act that way. For the same reason and in the same way, I will make it disappear." It inspires me. HSCHA.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

new year again


Happy New Year 2013..

happy morning all..

yeaaahh..

It is the beginning of a new year, which is the perfect time to set new goals for the coming months. As I have bode farewell to another year and now greet a brand new one. Tradition dictates that I look back on the important events of the past year, as I organize my plan to move forward into the New Year.

I love new year’s..it’s not because the busyness of the holidays is over, it’s not because of the new year eve celebration - Christmas + My brother’s wedding + Both my birthday and her birthday ( 3rd and 2nd January, but we did not celebrate together this year emm..So sad.. ) and it’s not even because of my study period was ends- All this only beginning. I love New Year’s because it signifies the end of a chapter, one that probably I didn’t reach my highest expectations yet holds the hopes, the dreams, and the possibilities of a whole new year.

Hemmn.. No matter how hard I try to plan and maintain a handle on, or control of my own lives (but I’m not selfish okey!..), each year I had to faced with situations and circumstances that are completely out of my control. When I looking back upon the last couple of the years (including myself hihi..), I see disappointments in relationships, I see missed opportunities in business, and I see a poor decisions in how I reacted to situations and how people reacted to me.

But, in order for me to move forward, to continue growing, to continue reaching for my higher standards, I need to put aside what people have done to me, how people have treated me, poor decisions I’ve made, and past disappointment..

I still remember this story..Years ago, some men were on a leaky old ship in the middle of a rough and stormy sea, one of them asked the captain; “are we safe?”. He said, “Well, the boilers a weak and may explode at any moment. This ship is taking on water. To be very honest with you, we may go up, or we may go down. But at any rate, we are going on!”.. Through this story, once I’ve found the right way for me to let go of the last year, it’s time to get ready for the new one (please do not misinterpret this statement)..
Now I want to set back my goals first. I want to write them down (but not write here hihi..)..What I want to do in the New Year? What are my goals, plans and dreams?.. I want to take and look at them properly. Because I don’t want to left anything out. I have to adding a new things that really belong to others and what they want for my life..

I’m listening music right now..Ops!..Wait.. I just heard a question asked of rapper 50cent..50cent, who is the one of the best-selling artists of the past year; “you have all of the money that you could want; what makes you happy now?..And his answer; “to make goals and achieve them”..Maybe 50cent is not come from the best of role models, but that’s not bad advice for me..

Each year I try to have some simple goals that I know ones that can be reached in a day or in a week, some mid-range goals that I know that can be obtained in a month to a year and I try to have some long-range goals that I know ones that may take a years or longer time to reach. Whether my goals a spiritual, emotional, financial, physical, or relational goals, they all have some common denominators. They have to be clear because I know if I can’t understand to my own goal, I’ll never reach it. They have to be reachable because if I can’t obtain my own goal, what use to having them?..They also have to be communicated because I have to stay accountable to others, and be encourage by others..Others?.. I know who is..hihi.. And the last one; all of my goals have to be written down. For the reason of this because I need to have my own goals constantly in my mind in order to reach them..

There were many things that I was able to accomplish this past year, some things that I have put off for another year, and other things with which I have failed miserably. But, if I dwell on the negative and hang onto the past too much, I will miss new opportunities, new relationships, and new possibilities..
Now I want to look forward for what I have not seen. I don’t want to regret another year gone by. Last but not least, I really want to make this year one of where I leave the past in the past..

*whishing for all…a prosperous and healthy year ahead!..Peace J

P/S: oh my English is too chaotic..hihi..It’s only learning process…bye!
*miss u Stefanie..Gbu..

No comments:

Post a Comment