" I am struggling with something that is controlling me under its power. It is very powerful, beyond my imagination, and I have never overcome once since the very beginning. I prayed a thousand of times; I have been trying my best to go away and get over it and still I am. In the end, it doesn't even matter because I believe in the future. One day ... one day, very soon, I am going to be a winner. It is the ghost inside of me. For some reason or another, I made it to act that way. For the same reason and in the same way, I will make it disappear." It inspires me. HSCHA.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

ada keraguan

slm..slmt mlm..
sedikit keraguan yg menjd persoalan..
sepertinya mmg tak patut..
hemm...mmg tak patut..
teda bulih jd mcm ni..
esok kena urus cepat..
ni la yg sy tak suka ni..
tak sekepala dgn pengurusan atasan kolej..
uda tau waktu semakin suntuk..ada lg itu ini begitu begini..
owh!..esok sy ada follow up pla dekat hosp ampang..
teda apa la..sebelah pagi sy p review and then ptg sy masuk kelas dan terus selesaikan masalah tu..NGAM!..
ow ya!..sy uda update fesbuk yg baru hihi..yg lama mmg uda nda bulih guna..HACK!..

sy tdr dulu la kio..peace.bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment