" I am struggling with something that is controlling me under its power. It is very powerful, beyond my imagination, and I have never overcome once since the very beginning. I prayed a thousand of times; I have been trying my best to go away and get over it and still I am. In the end, it doesn't even matter because I believe in the future. One day ... one day, very soon, I am going to be a winner. It is the ghost inside of me. For some reason or another, I made it to act that way. For the same reason and in the same way, I will make it disappear." It inspires me. HSCHA.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

..just say yes!

morning..morning..morning and good morning sumaaa...hihi..
salam,
ooohh my goodness..
sy punya FB uda bulih akses!..
akhirnya MAK JUKEBEG bebaskan sy dari penjara beliau hahhaa..
suka kunu..
well..fb sy tu masih sihat dan kembali aktif..
sy heran bah..suda buat 1 akaun baru..fb lama ni pla buli akses suda..
lagi 1 sy heran sy guna 1 password email address yg sama..
so, maknanya sy bulih buka serentak trus 2 akaun hahaha..beznyaa...
dan..dan..dan..jgn kamurang keliru hihi sbb sy org yg sama..

itu ja..babai and peace!..

No comments:

Post a Comment