" I am struggling with something that is controlling me under its power. It is very powerful, beyond my imagination, and I have never overcome once since the very beginning. I prayed a thousand of times; I have been trying my best to go away and get over it and still I am. In the end, it doesn't even matter because I believe in the future. One day ... one day, very soon, I am going to be a winner. It is the ghost inside of me. For some reason or another, I made it to act that way. For the same reason and in the same way, I will make it disappear." It inspires me. HSCHA.

Monday, April 2, 2012

buku

what's up?....

beli buku.(separuh guna BB1M).koleksi Secret by Rhonda Bryne..


Secret: The Power..baru habis baca semalam..

Secret: The Magic..baru buka plastik..nanti baru saya baca bila ada masa lapang..

Secret: The Power Of Teen..tgh cari buku ni..dekat MPH&Popular sudah habis stok =(


 The Secret Daily Teaching..dalam tangan..jarang bawa sebab terlalu tebal..

The Secret Gratitude Book..lebih penting drp handset..sentiasa dalam tangan..

There is so much for you to know. There is so much for you to understand about yourself and your life. And it is all good. In fact it is beyond good, it is phenomenal!..

Like most other people, I had struggled and worked hard to survive all my life, dealing with difficulties and obstacles as best I could. My relationships, health, career and finances appeared to be in an irretrievable state. I could see no way out of the mounting difficulties that surrounding me..A then it happened!
Let the magic of your life begin...

May the power bring you love and joy for your entire existence..That is my intention for you..PEACE and LOVE..and for the world..bye. 


p/s: nak pinjam buku ni?..just contact me..I'll give to you..






No comments:

Post a Comment